24 November 2004

Training....oh...no!!!

I had to attend a training program this morning from 8.45 to 12.30. Since I was in early shift, I quickly finished some of the daily jobs so that my team mate would not be overloaded and was all set to go at 8:30. Then came the production bomb-shell and we were all at it until 9.30 when it was solved finally. So now, here I was, late by 45 mins and wondering whether to attend or not... Finally thought I'll just give a try and went to the training room. The training was in full swing and I just peeped in to see what was going on and if I could just slip in. To my shock I noted that there was no one in, whom I knew and the training also seemed to differ from what I was expecting....

I was standing near the door clueless, wondering if I had come to the wrong training room, when a guy came by. I asked him what was going in and came to know that it was a different program and has been going on for the past couple of days...so off I went in search of the person responsible for the training and demanded her what was happening...before she could reply I had told her I was late as I had a production support to do and blah blah (to show off that I had other better things to do and not get chided for being late!!)....the person listened to all that I had to tell and coolly replied "Your training program is on next friday and I think you have not read your mail properly!!!" and to make matters worse she showed me a copy of the mail I had sent her asking her to add my name in the training!!! It clearly stated in highlighted text that the training was on 3rd Dec 2004. Oh dear!!! Felt so embarrassed...me and my big mouth!!! ....Mogatha enga vaikurathunu theriyala!!!

1 comment:

Aravinth said...

it is alright, keep it on...happens sometime...