06 June 2007

Super singer Junior

We had been on a cruise and on the last day, all those embarking in Singapore were asked to assemble at the auditorium. The cruise members were keeping everyone engaged with a few games and fun activities. Then they invited kids to sing. No one was willing. My little one suddenly got up and went boldly to the DJ and told her that she wanted to sing. When she was given the mike she sang "Twinkle Twinkle little star" clearly and loudly and got the prize and came back to her seat smiling broadly. The moment she was seated comfortably, she asked me "Mummy, when will they show me in the Super Singer Junior programme in TV?"

2 comments:

Me said...

rotfl....:))

...i went to music class and a week or two later...there was a competition at school and i went and said... "Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Da Ni Sa…Sa Ni Da Pa Ma Ga Re Sa"...they told me to sing...sang the same line...told them this is all my teacher taught me...& got a third prize...:)

PVS said...

lol, priceless