05 March 2009

kutti kutti vishayam

From a five year old

Amma, I know you love me and I love you too. But please don't hug me when I'm sleeping. (thoongum bothu katipidicathinga) I'm uncomfortable!
Ouch...

After a very hectic day at office:
Amma, good that you are back. How was your day? Did you enjoy it?

During an evening walk:
Amma, when you grow old, I'll give you pink cerelac. (Brown rice, one she likes a lot and wouldn't hesitate to take a mouthful when her brother is being fed)
Why?
Because all your teeth would have fallen and you would be just like Thambi, not able to eat anything else!!!


My days are never boring :)

4 comments:

Me said...

ROTFL!

Last line the ultimate...:))

hari said...

HI PVS,
So sweet. Coming here after a really long long time, in fact to the blogworld itself. How are u doing.

I have started posting again. Just drop in when u find time.

Unknown said...

What a sweetheart

PVS said...

Me, Hari and Kiran, Thanks.