20 January 2005

Tsunami brings ...

The first time I heard about Tsunami's I was awed. When I saw it, I was horrified. When I saw the destructions, I was shocked. Then I was angry with God for doing this. Followed by joy when I saw the number of kind hearted people ready to help in whatever way they could. It was pride that filled me when I noted that our Government was one of the first to send help to other affected countries.

Over the days when I read about the relief work and how it was not organized and many getting surplus while others starved. Was ashamed when I read about greedy politicians and others trying to gain from the relief work. So it was a bit of surprise when I noted in Rediff about the relief work done by the TamilNadu CM, Miss.Jayalalitha. Check this
Link

No comments: